Run As Profile error

I had to use a Run As Account/Profile for my monitor Commvault.Monitor.BackupStatus so it could access the commserv database.

I created an account and when I went to hook up the profile I got this error:







The mp was sealed and I had this line in it for the Run As profile:

<SecureReferences>
<SecureReference ID="Commvault.RunAsProfile.CommvaultDb" Accessibility="Internal"/>
</SecureReferences>

The problem is the highlighted bit. I took a look at the Microsoft.Windows.Cluster.Library mp and it had this:

<SecureReferences>
<SecureReference ID="Microsoft.Windows.Cluster.PrivilegedAccount" Accessibility="Public" Context="System!System.Entity" />
</SecureReferences>

I changed it to this, re-sealed and was able to save it:

<SecureReferences>
<SecureReference ID="Commvault.RunAsProfile.CommvaultDb" Accessibility="Public"/>
</SecureReferences>

Comments